Subject: RE: FLASH: Detect options
From: msk
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:30:37 GMT

Rusty,

Have you seen Colin Moock's tutorial?

http://colinmoock.iceinc.com/webdesign/flash/detection/noscriptdetection.htm

<QUOTE>"In Netscape, make sure you don't include the "swLiveConnect=true"
parameter in your movie EMBED tag, otherwise the browser will pause for 5-20
seconds while loading Java. If your site uses FS Command, you should enable
LiveConnect on subsequent pages." </QUOTE>

And... after all... is the MIME set properly?

HTH

mike s. krischker web architect
metzerstr. 33 ch-4056 basel switzerland
fon +41 61 383 12-80 fax -81
mskatmsk [dot] ch (mailto:mskatmsk [dot] ch) - http://www.msk.ch

*
* To be quite honest I don't know. But when I have only 1 frame it
* hangs Netscape too.
*