Subject: Re: FLASH: preload movie
From: kafka
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:56:21 GMT

hi daniel.
thanks for you help on the preloading subject. but do you mean that i
can use tell target to call the parent level swf. very cool.
well, i have not got time to try it . and please forgive my laziness
of
this other question. do i type the parent level file name like
"mymovie.swf" in
the tell target / target parameter, or i must use the "levelx" as my
target ?
can anyone show me links to some flash searhable archive on the
internet ? i mean something
like the director lingo-l archive.
thank for any help.

kafka