Subject: RE: FLASH: Stopping from replaying
From: J. Nelson
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 02:26:41 GMT

Marc Hoffman wrote...

>>All the rest sounds right to me. Try to post the .fla file in ZIP form and
>>give us a URL so we can download and check it. Otherwise, how big is the
>>.fla (I need to ask before inviting you to mail it to me).

Thanks for the suggestions, Marc. I've tried them both, still no luck.
I'm sure it's something simple that I'm overlooking. I've zipped the .fla
and uploaded it if you'd care to look at it. It compressed to about
70k. The address is...

http://charlotte.infi.net/~ffixer/movie.zip

Thanks a ton!

-Jerry