Subject: Re: [flasher] Random Background Generator & Flash
From: Helen Triolo
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:19:08 -0000

Hi Peggi. I have something sort of like what you describe in my Flash 5
journal ( http://i-technica.com/flash5 ) that generates randomly sized
and placed floating bubbles -- the Sept 24 entry shows the code I used
(works in Flash 5 only). Yell if you'd like me to send you the fla.

Regards,
Helen
i-Technica � http://i-technica.com � 301.424.6037
developer resources: http://i-technica.com/whitestuff