Subject: Movie Clip in Button
From: DeAndre' Littlejohn [ CTO ]
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 19:45:57 +0100

Inserting a Movie Clip to the OverState of a Keyframe, gives one a lot
of ideas, and is most commonly used from alot of the sites I"ve seend..
And Provides more dazzle, or more features than many of the usual stale,
color change over states. The Question Here - I am proposing to ask is
when a movie clip is inserted in the overstate keyframe, Is there anyway
to let the movie clip keep playing AFTER the user has removed their
mouse from the button?

For istance, a user puts their mouse over a square button, and a movie
clip is played.. but they remove it quicly - is it possible tomake the
movie clip finish instead of the quick abrupt cut off? Thanks

----DeAndre