Subject: Heading out for Cape Cod
From: Michael Greenberg
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 05:25:41 +0100

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am hiding out for a week in Cape
Cod. So if you don't hear from me that is why.

See you guys in about a week and I'll have a Flash movie ready of all the
damage I do up in the Cape.

Michael

Michael Greenberg
Macromedia Evangelism

Shoot some sparks- http://www.getfireworks.com
Weave the DHTML Dream - http://www.dreamweaver.com
Everything you wanted to know about Flash,but were afraid to ask-
http://www.flashcentral.com
Catch The Rave- http://www.shockrave.com
"I liked Windows 95 when Apple called it System 6.0"

Carlson Leisure Group
Project Manager of Mercavia Web Site
http://www.enquest.com
http://www.mercavia.com

e-mail: macmikeatatl [dot] mindspring [dot] com
mgreenbergatenquest [dot] com