Subject: cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message
From: hadministrator
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 19:37:54 +0100

Message is undeliverable.
Reason: Unable to access cc:Mail Post office.
Please retry later.
Original text follows:
---------------------

Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 10:52:18 -0400
From: Douglas Morrison <dmorrisoatneo [dot] lrun [dot] com>
To: flasheratshocker [dot] com
Subject: Re: Flash3 Buttons
Sender: owneratshocker [dot] com

--------------9F38D9EBF93640B95D424649

Larry,
Use the shockwave that came with your Flash 3 to generate the HTML(has many
more features than Dreamweaver for Flash) Then bring the HTML into Dreamweaver.
Unless you know all of the Java and HTML code associated with Flash, this is
the easiest and most reliable method. Hope this helps.

Doug

Larry_Newmanatnotes [dot] seagate [dot] com wrote:

> OK, I give up.
>
> I'm new at this (obviously). I simply want to create a rollover button in
> Flash3 and place it in my web site with Dreamweaver 1.2.
>
> I have no problem creating the button in Flash3, but I can't get it to
> perform the "get URL" on my site.
>
> Here's what I have done: I created the button with the four states (normal,
> mouse over, mouse down and selection area). On the mouse down state (frame
> 3), I want the browser to go another URL. I have tried using relative
> address and actual address, even tried leaving the .swf file in the same
> directory as the called URL. It still doesn't work. I suspect that I'm not
> using the correct syntax for the URL.
>
> Any help out there? Maybe an example of the actual text that goes in the
> URL field?
>
> Many thanks for putting up with a Flash3 newbie.
>
> Larry

--------------9F38D9EBF93640B95D424649

begin:vcard
n:Morrison;Douglas
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Artworld Consulting Inc.
adr:;;;Cuyahoga Falls;OH;44221;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:dmorrisoatneo [dot] lrun [dot] com
title:Chief Consultant
tel;fax:330-926-9641
tel;work:330-926-9641
x-mozilla-cpt:;0