Subject: cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message
From: hadministrator
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 20:00:54 +0100

Message is undeliverable.
Reason: Unable to access cc:Mail Post office.
Please retry later.
Original text follows:
---------------------

Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 11:07:23 -0400
From: Douglas Morrison <dmorrisoatneo [dot] lrun [dot] com>
To: flasheratshocker [dot] com
Subject: Re: Congrats Bowling Jim Curry
Sender: owneratshocker [dot] com

--------------9CE409C7FBB572F1629DA89C

I can't believe it's not something simple with your internet access on OS
8.1. It's been like a dream come true for me. You know, going online the
first try and even staying on-line while idle. Although I have to admit if
Macromedia would ever make a native Alpha version of the Design in Motion
Suite and Dreamweaver I would never leave my NT Alpha machine! Only 4 grand
and it blows away the old SGI machine I used to work on. I apologize to
anyone who visited my site looking for Flash examples, a lot of myu clients
still use old browsers and old AOL. I'm tired of using Flash for everyone
but me, so it will soon have choice of flashing or my Netscape 1 compatible
site. I will let you know when I have a beta up for testing. Thanks , Doug

Jim Curry wrote:

> Thanks everyone! I didn't know. I am having trouble getting my new
> computer to get onbline. Darn System 8.1!!!! I can access the net on
> my old Mac 6110 but not with the G3! Ugh!
> Wishme luck!
> --
> Jim Curry :-)
> Virtual Curry
> "A nice place to unwind on the internet"
> gif and flash animations,
> illustrations, music and more
> http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/
>
> jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com (mailto:jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com)
> ************Something New!**************************
> ----The Virtual Museum is now open! This is a "work in progress"
> so plan on stopping back often. New exhibits and objects de
> interactive
> art are on the way....
> http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/museum.html
> ************Newly Remodeled!**************************
> ----Take The Virtual House Tour:
> http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/house.html

--------------9CE409C7FBB572F1629DA89C

begin:vcard
n:Morrison;Douglas
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Artworld Consulting Inc.
adr:;;;Cuyahoga Falls;OH;44221;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:dmorrisoatneo [dot] lrun [dot] com
title:Chief Consultant
tel;fax:330-926-9641
tel;work:330-926-9641
x-mozilla-cpt:;0