Subject: RE: StarFlash Site test
From: Marc Schmandin
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 07:14:28 +0100

Hi Norman

>You can see it at :
>http://www.digitaldevelopment.com/norman/concept/starflash.html
>
>Comments, suggestions are welcome :-)

Just had a lookm and hey! It's good! I have to wait to get home to get
sound, but I'm impressed with what I see :0)
Just one little thing I picked up on, witht eh Jedi outside the door, the
soldier says "Get off this ship, and THATS and order" , shouldn't it be
"and THATS an order" ?
Just something very small, but keep up the good work!

Marc