Subject: Re: StarFlash Beam work?
From: Norman Johansyah
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 16:32:11 +0100

Oh boy,... it works dude,... and I'm afraid you've failed and miss the next
sequence,...

Why don't you try again, the key combination is there,.. I won't give you
any hints this time.

TIA,

NJ

>Can you actually beam someone out yet? I'm sure that I've tried all
>combinations and it hasn't worked! I read the help. Does this mean I
fail???

|--- Norman Johansyah-----|
|--- Online Visual Design --|
Sketchsite | The Uncharted Flash "Anything with Flash on it"
http://www.digitaldevelopment.com/norman/concept/uncharted.html