Subject: FLASH: Help!
From: Vera Britto
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 23:47:12 +0100

Greetings,

I've just finished a Flash animation for the Web and it appears
correctly
on some computers but not others. When it's not OK, text and certain
line and graphic elements appear all choppy. I've tried setting
alternatively
the Antialias and the Antialias Text option on or off and have not
succeeded in eliminating the problem.

Does anyone know what's happening?

You can view the animation at:
http://www.strayer.edu/online/frtr.htm