Subject: FLASH: load movie problem
From: Todd Purgason
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 03:10:44 +0100

I am having a problem with some flash elements on the prulite site

I have 2 flash movies that are having the same problem they each consist
of 3 levels of movie clips.
0 is the background
1 is the intro
2 are the product interfaces
3 is the nav menu

it loads the background and intro movie clips and at the end it calls
the nav menu on to level 3

The problem is that on some IE and netscape browsers on the pc the menu
loads but does not display, if you reload the page and try a second time
it displays properly.

Could I get some people to test it

go to http://juxtinteractive.com/beta/prulite/newfix/newfix_main_set.cfm
and then click on both the galv. and wall brackets sections

Thanks, if you have problems please send platform and browser (we have
yet to see this problem on a mac but you never know)
--
Todd Purgason