Subject: Re: FLASH: Background graphic all jiggly!
From: Marc Hoffman (Dart Frog Media)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 05:31:55 +0100

At 07:32 PM 7/22/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>At 04:27 PM 7/22/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>>Thanks to everyone for your input so far. I've tried a number of things but
>>>the background still shifts, just as Dorian described below. If any of you
>>>gurus out there has a couple of minutes, I've uploaded the swf (65k) to the
>>>site as "unprotected" so you can crack it open and let me know where I went
>>>wrong. I'm assuming that if it's uploaded as "unprotected," you can grab
>>>the swf from the cache folder and open it in Flash. Is that right? If not,
>>>let me know.
>>
>>Cracking an unprotected .swf is of limited use -- all we will see is a
>>series of single-layer frames. If you don't mind, posting the original .fla
>>is the best way to determine where the problem originates.
>
>This may be a stupid question, but how (or where) do I post the .fla? Sorry.
>eric

Not stupid at all. You could put it on your web server and give us a
direct link, or <a href=> on a page, pointing to the file, for example,
http://www.yourdomain.com/sample.fla. You could also put it on an ftp
server. John C. has established ftp space for this list -- you can email me
direct for instructions on using it.