Subject: RE: FLASH: New Web Site
From: Waldo Smeets
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:07:20 +0100

Hi Steve,

perhaps a stupid question, but which font (type, seize, etc) have you
been using for this site's normal text? And is it still text or have you
broken it apart?
It looks very clear on my screen and i'm not able of getting the same
effect in my site.
My site only looks good at high resolutions and big screens, sadly ;-(

Please let me know (or is it just "arial").

Waldo