Subject: Re: FLASH: OT: Warning: marcatelmar [dot] nl - No such user!
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:18:39 +0100

Hi Folks...

Please, if you're getting bounces like this, send an email to
owneratchinwag [dot] com and abuseatchinwag [dot] com and I'll deal with them as soon as
possible. The offending address has been removed from all the lists here.

This happens because a mail system is incorrectly configured to handle
bounced email. It's annoying, but it does happen. There's so much normal
traffic on this list, let's not waste any more bandwidth on non-Flash
related stuff. Thanks.

Toodle Pip

Sam

At 09:51 22/07/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Come to think of it....I receive the same e:mail every time I post also.
>I just delete it......
>
>pudge98
>
>http://www.pudge98.com
>
>http://www.pudge98.com/host/ (our hosting solution to geocities)