Subject: Re: FLASH: Photoshop Images
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 18:27:18 +0100

Hi Caroline,
What I would try is to use the glowing background photoshop creates
around the type on one layer and the type on another and import them
separately into Flash. Then in Flash I would reset the type using flash
and break it apart and apply gradients strategically to the new vector
type to come closer to the photoshop type look. Next I would delete the
Photoshop type layer and position the glow behind the flash type.
This would give you much crisper type and still have your glow.

Dorian

--

FLASHCENTRAL.COM * The Source for Flash Information *
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

Flash Tell Target Tutorial http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm
The Flash Fortune Teller http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm
Dorian Nisinson Design http://www.bway.net/~dorian
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)