Subject: FLASH: (Flash4) sound control buttons
From: Pinhead
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 19:12:15 +0100

Hi!!

I'll try to make myself clear...
I'm trying to add a "stop all sounds" button on my movie. In fact I got it, but the point is: how can I make the button remain with its "red X" after the mouse is released? and there's a way to use the same button to restart the sound again? The F4 help file ins't as clear as it should be...:-(

Thanx in advance...:-)

Pinhaed/BR