Subject: Re: FLASH:Mac troubleshooting question
From: Frederico
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 21:01:15 +0100

On 7/26/1999 1:05 PM, Frederico via batricoatuswest [dot] net, said:

>advisement

It's a new word, really. Somewhere between 'advise' and 'advertise'.

Advisement? Sheesh! See what happens when I devote my day off to whacking
as many Mac issues on as many lists as I can find instead of catching up
on my insomnia?

Sleepily Yours,

Frederico

~If we all did the things we are capable of doing,
we would literally astound ourselves.~

--Thomas A. Edison