Subject: FLASH: line weight in Flash
From: Alan W. Presley
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:08:40 +0100

Whenever I tell a drawing to animate an enlargement using tweening,
the line weight thickens until the final frame, then the line weight
reverts to the original specs.

ie. the smaller image is a button who when clicked, enlarges. the
lines in the original drawing (1pt) thicken proportionately (to 4pt)
which is what I want, and display until another button is clicked.
However the line goes back to 1pt when the tweening is finished. So
now the drawing is 4x larger, but the lines go back to 1pt.

Is there any way to tell flash to not revert to 1pt? or am I forced
to use fills instead of lines?

Alan