Subject: FLASH: Tango / Flash 4 / Mac problem
From: Mike Yrabedra
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 12:51:17 +0100

Hey folks.

I'm in the process of customizing (and improving) the "Fridge Fashion"
ecommerce solution that came with the Flash4 CD. Everything works except
when it comes to sending the vars to Tango in order to do a "search" for
matching records to input into the movie.

I've changed the MIME type Tango sends out. In fact, Tango sends the values
out fine. The problem is, Tango is not receiving the variables in which are
used to search with. Does Flash send variables out as Arguments (like a
standard HTML form) or what?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have a Great Day! ;-)

<><><><><><><><><><>
Mike Yrabedra
� Big Kahuna

The Mac Surfshop� / MacServeShop�
60 East Main Street
Statesboro, Georgia 30458
www.macsurfshop.com
1.888.489.6790

"in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths." Proverbs
3:6 NIV