Subject: FLASH: exporting audio
From: Scott Bricker
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:17:58 +0100

I am making my first flash movie and i can't get my audio to play in my
browser.
It works fine in flash and flash player. So I am assuming I am missing
something
when I am publishing. If someone could please help me out on this. Thanks
in advance.
Scott Bricker
President/CEO
http://www.phasezero.com
ph: 800.807.7686
ph: 703.642.9575
fx:703.642.9576

Phase Zero Productions, Inc.
An interactive agency, helping the world communicate in a new era.