Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash Cash!
From: David Gary Studios
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:40:01 +0100

>I usually set my browser to "update every visit", since I am testing it
when
>I visit. Could your client be set to that?

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the feedback,
Actually Im simply looking for info/graph/outline on how browsers handle
cache at thier default settings.
When designing for the masses, this is really all I am usually concerned
about. How it comes out of the box.
Its needless to try and track people that have fettishes for changing thier
factory settings<g>

-DG-
http://www.davidgarystudios.com