Subject: Re: FLASH: NEED HELP QUICK!!!!!!
From: Markus Gut
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:19:11 +0100

I have had the same problem, too. The key is the sample rate of
the wav file. Flash will play wav files with a sample rate of
48kHz with the same speed (samples/sec.) as 44kHz wav's. The
sound becomes slower and distorted. You can simply fix the
problem by converting the wav to 44kHz sample rate.

HTH
--
Markus Gut markusatrun [dot] ch
(R)un http://www.run.ch