Subject: Re: FLASH: Help on a menu
From: Marc Hoffman (Dart Frog Media)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 17:04:40 +0100

At 01:23 PM 7/30/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Time ago I asked for help on a menu......I need to disappear the menu
>that is playing for another one (If you click one link you need to click
>
>it again to dissapear it) how can I make that when yo click another one
>the actual one dissapear?
>
>here is the URL
>http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/2451/testmarben.html

Hi Julian,

I looked at your site and I do not see what you mean. Usually if you want
to make something disappear in Flash there are two ways. one is to go to a
place on the timeline where the object has been removed. The second way is
to put the object in a movie clip and use TellTarget to make the movie clip
go to a frame where the object does not exist.

If there is more to your question, maybe you can explain what you want to
make happen, one thing at a time.