Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC- Dreamweaver form problems
From: Jason Nugent
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 18:17:32 +0100

Hi Gil,

You are probably going to need a CGI program (or a servlet)
running on the server to handle your response and create the text file.
This is standard CGI stuff. Let me know if you need details.

Jason

On Thu, 25 Jun 1998 TheGilsterataol [dot] com wrote:

> Dear List- This is offtopic, but I just bought Dreamweaver and I am creating a
> form. However, I want it to write to a text file on the server. How can I do
> that?
>
> Thanks,
> Gil Kruger

Jason Nugent, BSc(Hons)
ap958atchebucto [dot] ns [dot] ca "This is who we are."
jasonatirt [dot] org
Certified Webmaster

Visit IRT.org - Internet Related Technologies - http://www.irt.org
Articles on all aspects of internet development, including -
CGI/Perl, CSS, JavaScript, dHTML, Java, XML, HTML