Subject: FLASH: Flash 4 Library Bug?
From: C. Posey
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 21:53:29 +0100

Thursday, June 24, 1999 / 3:42 PM -0500 CST

I have only been using Flash 4 a couple of days and although I have
subscribed to this list for over a year I rarely get to read it as I would
like to. Therefore - please excuse this msg if it has already been queried.

I have noticed a problem in Flash 4 and I wanted to know if anyone else has
seen it or knows anything about it. Almost every time I attempt to
modify/work with items in the Library window Flash will freeze on me. It
happens in several circumstances - but most ntably the one I can recreate
is wehn trying to drag object in the Library into a newly created folder in
the library. Has also happened several times while deleting unused items.

Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated. Please respond directly via
e-mail as I said before I rarely get to spend the time and attention I
would like to spend reading this great list.

- Thx