Subject: FLASH: [Fwd: "Poor Rich Media" article follow-up]
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 23:07:19 +0100

Flashers,

<soap box>
I don't usually forward messages to this list, in fact it's a first and
not to be repeated, but the subject warrants it, or so I think. Please
forgive me for the length of this message but I decided to leave it as
is.
On this subject I would like to appeal to all non-Macromedia employees
on this list with access to general media to do their bit in promoting
something we believe in and is being so misrepresented in a lot of
'studies' directed towards decision makers. The launch of Flash 4 seems
to have stirred a lot of worries from a large sector of 'other
solutions' defenders. Take a stand, speak your mind and let others know
about it.
</soap box> <!-- for now -->

Nigel