Subject: Re: FLASH: FLASH Artist needed to Illustrate Web-based Math Course
From: David Gary Studios
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 00:45:54 +0100

>FLASH Artist needed to Illustrate Web-based Math Course
>
>Well-intentioned educational software company seeks somewhat skilled,
>relatively hungry Flash artist to create several hundred Flash
illustrations
>for
>Web-based High School/College Math Course. Requires use of 'Generator'
>to create diagrams with randomized variables. If you have access to a
>Windows environment (not just Mac) it would be muuuuuch better for us,
>easier for you.
>
>Nice guys, honest work, decent pay. Work from home, in your underwear,
>whatever . . . you don't need to remember any geometry, but if you're not
>careful you may learn some.
>
>Martin Kaminer
>randomatisinj [dot] com
>www.isinj.com

Hi Martin,

My company will have some time to work on new projects in about a month. We
always of course try to keep our schedule busy. If you would please send
more informartion and specs on this particular project along with a timeline
and estimated budget. We will take a look at it and see if we can help you.

You can view my personal work at http://www.davidgarystudios.com . I come
from an traditional illustration background. You can probably tell this in
my "Flash" work.
I run a production corp called Dreamwave Productions, Inc. which can handle
these larger, interactive projects.

-DG-

-David Gary-
Interactive Media Producer/Designer
Dreamwave Productions. Inc
Orlando, FL
<dgarystudiosatmpinet [dot] net (mailto:dgarystudiosatmpinet [dot] net)>
(407)522-0567
(407)325-0285