Subject: Crashes IE5 - Was: AW: FLASH: How did they do that?
From: Sienna
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:35:39 +0100

I'm having so much trouble viewing some sites with IE5. I thought this new
browser was going to be the best but now I can't get rid of it!

I went to view this site and each time it crashes. Any suggestions? Is it
my browser?
>> http://www.creation.co.uk/ - once the opener loads, it seems the the

Also, other ppl who have IE5 have trouble viewing flash sites. it crashes
them. Does anyone know of a patch? Whenever a site requests a new window
to open, my windows open partially off the monitor and won't allow me to
click on them and move them to where I can close them. I have to close the
browser by pressing cntrl-alt-del or by closing it down from the system bar.

If anyone has found a patch to this miserable browser please let me know!

Thanks, Sienna