Subject: FLASH: SV: Flash - a newbie to sound query
From: Glenn Folkvord
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:21:03 +0100

>OK, now I've discovered that only some of my .wav files cannot be imported
>so it must be as you say Glenn, thanks.
>Now I've got to find a program to save them with a different bitrate!

Maybe you will find the tool you need here:

http://www.intelligent.net/resources/audio/
http://www.synthzone.com/software.htm

If not www.download.com has alot of stuff, and easy to find too. If you can afford to buy any software I find Sound Forge easy to use, assuming you are on a Windows box. www.soundforge.com

regards,