Subject: FLASH: stop problem
From: Giles Dickerson
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:40:40 +0100

ok, here's my first flash thing,
and I appreciate all the input from eveybody,'
this has been a fantastic resource for
sitting back and learning from other people's
problems and solutions.

here's my problem :

http://www.flatplastic.com/topten/1g_gdtop10.html

in this movie, when you click the #10 button it takes you to the last record
on the top ten list, when you click that button again, it reloads the movie
from the beginning and runs the intro animation. I have a "stop" command in
the frame command box.

WHAT UP HOMIES?

g i l e s d i c k e r s o n
D I C K E R S O N / B O S T O N
: :
"everything i do has got to be funky" -jb.