Subject: Re: FLASH: Name that URL!
From: brzys
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:07:48 +0100

Title: Re: FLASH: Name that URL!
I have a question in regards to the map; do you have to have the same amounts of points on each shape to morph correctly? Maybe this refers in reference to changing letters, same amount of letters in one word to the next word:i.e.: from "shoe" to "sock"? I've seen some sites with morphing letters and also sites with morphing shapes, and then again sometimes both.

Thank you,

Mary Brzys