Subject: Re: FLASH: GoTo Action failure (VERY creepy)
From: brzys
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 21:51:08 +0100

Hi Marcel,

I downloaded your FLA and tried it with my commands and just testing the
movie without any commands, just hit the play button. It took a lot longer
to play, load each one of those bitmapped images. Obviously, it's going to
load faster right off the drive, but in comparison by just playing it,
seemed to take a lot longer.So you might be right, perhaps it's configured
to see vectored objects/frames usually and not bitmapped art. It still would
be faster created entirely in Flash with bitmaps. It would also be a smaller
file.

Mary Brzys