Subject: Re: FLASH: <OT> Dreamweaver Question <OT>
From: Robert Koberg
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 14:15:50 +0100

>I'm wondering how
> one goes about to make the hand cursor appear when you call a "on mouse
> over" script on an image. I've set an "open browser window" on an image
> but the hand doesn't appear when I put the cursor over it. I tried to
> set a # sign in the "link" field, but that didn't work.

I hate that "#" sign that DW puts in, but it should work so you might be
doing something else wrong. Here is a sweet workaround that applies to
other areas as well:

<a
href="javascript:MM_openBrWindow('../definitions/one_health_ppo.html','onehe
althppo','scrollbars=yes,width=320,height=200')">

One Health PPO Plan

</a>

-------The function it calls (basic DW stuff)---------------

function MM_openBrWindow(theURL,winName,features)

window.open(theURL,winName,features);

}

I use this method for little pop up windows for defintitions. It has the
benefit (for my situation) of not putting things in the history so if you
are using a back button (the browser's or your own) you won't back up
through the pop up defintiion.

Rob