Subject: Re: FLASH: timing in Flash
From: MWeb
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 08:48:45 +0100

Probably not in Flash 3. Going to have to stick with just going through a
whole bunch of empty frames. But in Flash 4 it would be easy, just have a
frame with an action that adds 1 to a variable and a check when that
variable reaches a certain value ( remember to check how many frames per
second your movie is set to and divide it for the number of seconds ).

best I can do :)

take care