Subject: RE: FLASH: Re: Flash 4 documentation PDF?
From: Danny Price (USA)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:14:34 +0100

Not to be impatient, but any idea when? (I'm very excited about Flash)

Also, I'm new to flash and director, and I simply want to use animation for
use in web pages.(navigation, chat, guestbook,
e-commerce,etc.) should I focus on learning Flash, Director or both? If
both, should I learn Flash THEN Director?

Any suggestions or direction is most appreciated.
Thank-You
Danny