Subject: Re: FLASH: loading a movie automaticly
From: Marc Hoffman, Poison Dart Frog Media
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 21:02:51 +0100

At 06:42 PM 6/28/99 +0100, you wrote:

> Hi all
>
> A question about the unloading and loading movies with in a flash page. I can
> do the loading of movies on a button click, but how would I load a movie when
> a page is loaded.

Hi Mudassar,
What do you mean by "when a page is loaded?" Are you talking about an HTML
page? In Flash3, see Aftershock. In Flash4, see Publish. These create the HTML
code needed for Flash to play in a browser.

> Rather the on a button click, so when a button is configured to unload and
> load a movie it unload the intro(movie loaded with the page).

Again, I'm confused by your question. Unload works the same as Load as an
action in Flash.

Marc Hoffman

marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com (mailto:marcatdartfrogmedia [dot] com)
Flash3 Portfolio: <http://www.dartfrogmedia.com/sampler>, featured
in Flash 3 Web Animation, by Ken Milburn.