Subject: FLASH: Midi to Wav...or where to find some funky music
From: Mary Woods
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 04:20:35 +0100

Hi all,

I'm making a demo for our web site, it will be for a CD but right now it's just for a presentation piece for first draft.
I am putting the flash intro and an avi web site walk-through recording to music. I found a kind of funky midi file that works pretty well for the background music, but of course the midi format doesn't work in flash.

I tried using Wavmaker to convert it to wav but it gives me an error message about 0.prg. I tried downloading mellosoftron and the other utilities from polyhedric.com, but not being a composer I can't figure it out.

If anyone can help me with this or suggest some resources for wav music (midi-style-no vocals) I would really appreciate it.

Thanks...Mary Woods
mwoodsatcapital [dot] net