Subject: Re: [flasher] Site Check! Elektonika;)
From: Michael Dunn
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 18:37:27 -0000

Wow. I am very impressed. This site is very, very cool. Because it is so
cool, I'm going to make a few comments that would make it even cooler (I
think) tell me to shut up if you must.

1. Bug: The right side of the table in the first window before entering
Flash site is jagged (like the cells don't line up).

2. Comment: the up arrows do not animate like the down arrows. Not sure if
this is a design decision, but feels inconsistent.

3. Comment: The arrow that marks the level on the left would be cool if you
could drag that up and down instead of only being able to click 1, 2, 3...
to move.

4. Love the design, how it moves up and down for each section.

5. Comment: The headline that changes in the first window looks odd when
there is too much space between them. For example: Impudent spanish fly
cannot hear.

6. Comment: The client list is nice, but could be even more dynamic if you
wanted (this is entirely subjective). Josh Davis and I coincidentally
released the same effect at the same time. I think his is up somewhere at
praystation.com. Mine is at http://reydo.com/previous/ (use menu to go to
portfolio, to go to identity). His code was infinitely cleaner, but mine is
more accurate animation, I think.

7. This is going in my list of COOL flash sites for inspiration. Great
work!! Let us know when it's live to the public!