Subject: [flasher] Variable Question
From: Steve Gadlin
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 00:12:01 -0000

Hey, everyone!

I'm trying to declare a variable, but the variable name itself is dynamic,
depending on the value of "n". For example, I want variables called x1, x2,
x3, x4, etc... depending on n.

Here's how I'm trying to do it:

eval("x" add n "=" add _xmouse);

That's giving me an error... saying that I'm missing a ' or a )... which
makes no sense to me. Hmph!

If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd be uberappreciative.

Thanks a zillion!

OH! Also, is it possible to have a Flash movie loop in one frame, or do you
always have to have a 2nd frame with a gotoAndPlay(1) in it?

Take care,

Steev
www.steveandstevedanceparty.com

Type A Multimedia Network LLC