Subject: Re: Variable Question
From: Marc Majcher
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 11:45:10 -0000

Is there a specific reason that you're not using an array for this?
That seems to be the most straightforwared way of doing what you're
trying to do...

DVS

:I'm trying to declare a variable, but the variable name itself is dynamic,
:depending on the value of "n". For example, I want variables called x1, x2,
:x3, x4, etc... depending on n.
:
:Here's how I'm trying to do it:
:
:eval("x" add n "=" add _xmouse);
:
:That's giving me an error... saying that I'm missing a ' or a )... which
:makes no sense to me. Hmph!
:
:If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd be uberappreciative.