Subject: Re: flasher digest: March 24, 2001
From: Michael Rhodes
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 16:18:38 -0000

On 3/25/01 at 12:00 AM, flasher digest <flasheratlists [dot] chinwag [dot] com> combined keystrokes to form the
following:

> Subject: Resetting a Variable
> From: Cleatus <cmaticandraw [dot] com>
> Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 16:19:43 -0600
>
> I have a variable in a game that loops from 1 to 5, which works fine. But when
> the player starts over the variable is still being read as having all 5 options
> used. I tried the void(); script but it didn't seem to work. All I want to do
> is reset the variable.
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

Have you thought to just make the variable contain Zero (0) in the reset function?

The Void() operator seems to check for the validity of an URL, it doesn't seem to do anything about
what the *variable* contains.

hth

Mike Rhodes