Subject: Re: [flasher] Re: OT Swift 3D
From: Karin Christensen
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:26:36 -0000

The manual instructs how to create a 3D box, you need to use the
character map and pick a square. Most of these tutorials are just
rehashes of the manual tutorial. Except for the last one which links
back to erain tutorials which won't load for me. I am starting to get
the hang of it though and having some fun. I was amazed how easy it
was to bring the animations into Flash.
Karin