Subject: Re: [flasher] Help Resetting Variable
From: josh on
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 21:11:03 -0000

> Can anyone please tell me how to reset a variable?
> I am using a variable in a game and I want the values to reset when they
start
> over.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can reset variables the same way that you set them:

var varname = "value";

I read your earlier post and I couldn't quite understand your problem,
perhaps you should explain it more fully. How are you looping this
variable. Where is the variable located, and where are you putting the
actionscript that changes it?

josh on