Subject: url encoding in text file (load variable)
From: vince mazzurco
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 05:09:46 -0000

Does anyone know how to url encode a hyperlink with a .asp or php extension?
If I use html extension it works fine. I could create a empty html page with
the redirect link in the meta tag but I was hoping that I would not need the
extra step. For example, in Flash 5 the dynamic text box is loading a
variable from a text file. The text file has the following:

text=<A HREF="http://www.blablabla.asp" TARGET="_blank">Emergency Care</a>

vince