Subject: Re: MAP Soho London
From: John Dowdell
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 22:01:32 +0100

At 2:37 AM 5/12/98, jamie wrote:
>Can you take a look and test the flash map I have made of Soho (London).
>http://www.soholondon.com/soho/map/index.htm

Nice... I particularly like how you streamed in the detail on the map. It
gave them something immediately, and still gave them more detail with time.

>(mac users) Can anyone tell me why part of the code from Aftershock is
>showing after the maps within stage 2 (individual agencies maps), I am
>using Netscape Gold 3

That symptom of "NS3 showing scripts" is commonly associated with use of
tables... some versions didn't like scripts writing the contents of table
cells.

If so, then one trick was to have JavaScript document.write the *container*
of a table cell as well as its content... I haven't run through this well
enough to reliably describe it to others, but I hope the heads-up might be
of help, if that's actually the cause of the problem there.

jd

Private email options: http://www.macromedia.com/support/priority.html
Entertainment on the web: http://shockrave.macromedia.com/
Luscious web graphics: http://www.macromedia.com/software/fireworks/