Subject: Re: Tweening shapes: Fonts?
From: Adam Tween
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 13:32:45 +0100

Hi Kelly...

Have you broken up the fonts into paths (Ctrl-B [PC] / Command-B [Mac])?

An easy example would be to type an 'a', hit F8 to make it a symbol
(graphic)

Edit the new symbol, and add a keyframe at, say frame 20.

Change the letter (still unbroken at this point) to an 'e' at the new
keyframe

Now 'Break' the 'e' to make it a path object. Do the same to the 'a' at
frame 0

Double-click the first keyframe (0) and set the tweening method to 'shape'

now play...:)

Hope this helps

atweenatdial [dot] pipex [dot] com