Subject: Load Movies - started life as 'FILESIZE'
From: Andrew Vester
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 15:57:04 +0100

Hi there, I have broken my movie down into various smaller pieces so I
now sit with an inital load of 60K.
Then when I click on a button I use "Load Movie" to display just the
animation of the claw coming down, picking up the icon and dropping it
into the tray. Reason for this is that each of these little movies is
quite small.
Everything works fine locally on my machine (stand alone player and
browser) but as soon as I stick it onto the server then the final 'Load
Movie" doesn't quite work as it should, but the first 4 work fine.
If you would like to see what I mean, you can check out
http://staff.is.co.za/andrewv and click on say the cap first and then
the telescope - after turning the machine on first.

Are there any limitations to the number of movies you can load or does
anyone have any info on how to avoid this.
I am using 5 keyframes and each button has an action that goes to a
particular keyframe (labeled). Each labeled keyframe has an action that
says "Stop" and "Load Movie".

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks for your time.
Cheers