Subject: protect from import
From: Jan van Boesschoten
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 10:19:50 +0100

Hi,

What does protect from import mean? I supposed that they cannot save your flash-files on harddisk, if so it doesn't work. If not forget what is said now.

I was testing a website yesterday at a customer. I showed him a former flash site I made. When coming to an agreement about the way to go, he said he had a swf file with a perfect sound loop. So we search the hard disk for a swf file. Nice we found plenty. I coppied them and took them home, although the names were changed, the turned out to be my flash files that we had viewed before. I am sure I always protect from import...

By the way If you want to see the preview

http://www.xs4all.nl/~jvboes/dancevalley/index.htm

Regards Jan

Jan van Boesschoten
jvbatmediaplaza [dot] nl