Subject: RE: We launched a new site. . .
From: Les Mizzell
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 17:15:47 +0100

Dykstra, Christopher wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> I'd love it if you all could check out our new site. . . Right now our
> detect page will send down the flash side
> only to people running a PC with IE 3.02+ or Navigator 3.0+. If you're on
> Mac we send you to the HTML side because we haven't been able to confirm
> stability.
> http://www.cwcinc.com

Funny, despite the trouble others are having....I'm running IE4.x on a PC
and went right to the Flash page with no trouble. I like the design very
much. Very nice and open with good interactivity (roll-overs showing
additional info) and not an "overbearing" graphic interface that calls more
attention to itself than the information that's being conveyed.

mizzellatmsn [dot] com (mailto:mizzellatmsn [dot] com)